10,000 x JusChek SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kits (Nasal Swab)
The JusChek SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test (Nasal Swab) is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay single-use test kit designed for the qualitative detection of COVID-19 using a self-collected nasal swab specimen.
- Contains 10,000 x single-use test kit
- Quick results in 10-15 minutes
- Clinical sensitivity greater than 93% PPA (consistency comparison with positive result obtained from laboratory PCR test)
- Easy to use, does not require additional equipment
- Included on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG 374574)
Remove the test cassette from the sealed foil pouch and use it as soon as possible. Better results will be obtained if the test is performed immediately after opening the foil pouch. Transfer 10 mL of serum/plasma sample or 20 mL (1 drop) of whole blood sample to the sample well. Add approximately 80 mL (approximately 2-3 drops) of buffer and start the timer.
• Negative test results do not exclude infection with COVID-19 (so face masks, social distancing and good hygiene practice must be maintained)
• Positive test results or any symptomatic persons require immediate confirmatory testing using a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test
• Follow current government health messaging regarding PCR testing requirements
• If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
• Test kits are singular use and for self-testing purposes only
• Testing must be performed by adults or under adult supervision
• All products must be used in accordance with the dedicated package insert and only for its intended purpose as stated