20 X HOSPITAL GRADE - AUSTRALIAN HEALTH 888 LEVEL 2 DISPOSABLE FACE MASK - EARLOOP - PACK OF 25
Our HOSPITAL GRADE Level 2 earloop mask is suitable for is a suitable face mask for the practitioner and clinician during surgical procedures and for the dental and allied health professional who may have exposure to body and body fluids as well as risk of potential infection.
A level 2 earloop mask is also suitable for the public to wear to reduce the risk of potential infection and medium risk of fluid contact with those in proximity.
- EN 14683:2019 TYPE IIR Single-Use Face Masks
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) ≥99%
- Differential Pressure (Delta P) mm H2O/cm² <5.0
- Resistance to penetration by synthetic blood (fluid resistance) min pressure in min Hg for pass result @ 16.0 kPa (120mm Hg )
- Adjustable, extra-long, enclosed aluminium nose piece
- Individually wrapped
17.50 x 9.50 cm
- Items per Box: 25
- Boxes per Case: 40
- Items per Case: 1000
1 box (Pack of 25 pcs)